Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Week #73 - "Happy Halloween"

I hope everyone has a great holiday. I know we are going to have a
good one, we have an all day pday! We are also going to watch a movie
tonight, I think it's 17 miracles. Should be a fun evening.

This week elder Arritt and I were able to have some good lessons with
our investigators. We are still increasing our teaching pool. We got a
referral this week for an awesome lady named Tawanda. We had an
awesome restoration lesson with her and her brother, Ishmael. We are
meeting with them again this week.

We had zone Conference this week as well. It was great to hear from
president Huntsman and to be instructed by him. Zone Conference is
always my favorite meeting! We also, had our ward trunk or treat and
the sister missionaries in our ward were over it so we decided to help
them out and we got a pic there.

Today we went into DC and played a little football on the lawn by the
Washington Memorial. I'll make sure to attach the pics. Sorry I
haven't been emailing a ton lately. I'll try to hit you all next week.
Have a great week! πŸ™πŸΌ

- Elder LeishmanπŸ•΄

Zone Conference


All day P-day in DC - football on the lawn by Washington Memorial

Helping the sister missionaries with Trunk-or-Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment