Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Week #74 - November

Man, another week has come and gone and now we are in November. Its so
crazy how fast the time has flown by. I still remember what I was
doing this time last year like it was yesterday. The time of being a
missionary is really so short and so precious. That's one thing that
was reiterated to me this week, "you have 2 years to live it, and a
whole eternity to think about it". Missions are so great.

Elder Arritt and I got some good work in this week. We were able to
find some new people this week and teach a couple different
restoration lessons. We did a lot of work trying to find some
part-member families. It went well and had some success. We got a
couple return appointments and we even found some less actives we can
now start to work with. There was one part member we were trying to
find, so we went and knocked on the door and someone opened up and
said that the family we were looking for had just moved out but she
had just moved in. We asked her if we could teach her a lesson and she
accepted. It was so awesome! We have a return appointment with her on
Thursday, she was pretty golden if I do say so myself!

We went on an exchange with the other elders in our ward this week who
also happen to be the zone leaders. I went with elder McCray. funny
story, about 6 months ago, I was serving as a zone leader in manassas
and elder McCray was in our zone. Now he is serving as my zone leader
and I'm in his zone. It's pretty cool. He's a great missionary and one
of my good friends out here.

Well, not much time left this pday. We had an exciting day today, I'll
tell you all about it next week! Much love! ❤️πŸ™πŸΌ

- Elder LeishmanπŸ•΄
I didn't have any pics to send home so I thought I would grace you
with this selfie I just took in my new sweater from Costco! Lol have a
good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment