Monday, May 23, 2016

Week #50 - Housekeeping

Well, I've come to the conclusion that my momma raised me right when
it comes to cleaning. I have like major OCD when it comes to being
neat and clean🚽. And so that's how my apartment looks lol. I think I
spend most of my lunch and dinner hours just cleaning the apartment.
But now, into the nice juicy stuff from this week. On Monday last
week, we had our zone activity at the mission home. It was pretty fun.
We had a BBQ with president and sister huntsman. We got to hang out at
the mission home and just chill. It was super fun.

The rest of the week was mainly spent planning the baptism of William
and Brian🛀🏽. And let me tell you. Their baptism was awesome. We met
with them probably everyday before their baptism. And when it came
down to their baptism they were more than ready. As we were teaching
them, they had no problems with anything and they were willing to live
and keep all their commitments. Brian asked me to baptism him which
was awesome. I'll send a picture of us. At the end of the baptismal
service, William and Brian bore their testimonies and it was the most
spiritual part of the week. Just a sincere testimony from a 14 and a
12 year old kid. It definitely strengthened my testimony. I love those
boys to death!

I don't have a lot of time today as we are going to DC today. I'm
actually typing my email on the metro as we speak. I love being able
to go into DC. I love my mission. I love this gospel. And I love and
miss you all! Peace and blessings! Oh and don't mind the hideous
haircut I got. Never going to that barber again....😬

- Elder Tanner Leishman

At William and Brian's baptism with Elder Flowers and Elder Burleson



No comments:

Post a Comment