Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week #26



Well, this week was good. We taught a total of 6 lessons this week
which is super good for our area. We were able to put one of our
investigator on date for the middle of January. It's pretty funny. The
guy who is on date is technically not even a progressing investigator.
He won't read the Book of Mormon until he finishes the bible, but he
wants to get baptized? Pretty funny I guess.

On Thursday, I went to this really awesome leadership meeting. It was
with all the zone leaders and district leaders and some other leaders
from the mission. We were able to be instructed on some key things
pertaining to missionary work. Over all it was a great meeting and I
learned a lot. It has been fun being a district leader this transfer
and I'm thankful for the opportunity I've had to teach some of the
other missionaries in our mission. There are transfers this week. I
find out if I'm staying or leaving either tonight or tomorrow night. I
will let you guys know how it goes.

I kind of run out of things to say during these emails when I'm not
prompted to say something specific. So I guess the point I'm trying to
get across is: I'm still alive, same story different day.

I love you guys! Have a good week!

Elder Leishman

P.S. *** An update *** Elder Leishman is being transferred to Wakefied, VA - about 3 hours away from where he is serving right now. We'll have an address later this week for Christmas letters and packages.







No comments:

Post a Comment