Monday, September 19, 2016

Week #67 - "Alpha"

Wow, another week has come and gone. It was a good week this week. We weren't able to teach a lot of our investigators. Some of them dropped us and others got anti-ed. All that means is that we get to start finding some new people. I'm pretty excited. 

We went on a couple exchanges this week with some other missionaries in our zone. It was good to learn from the other missionaries and find some new ways to do things. It was a fun time. 

We had dinner at the McIllece family's home numerous times this week. They have been such a blessing to us. They are awesome! 

This week I've been thinking a lot about Pride and humility. It's been a life long pursuit of mine to be truly humble. I've been able to see the examples from others around me especially leaders. Pride is really the down fall of all we do. It gets us absolutely no where. It's a lot better to do things of our own free will rather than seeking the praise of man for things we do. I wish I can say I am humble, but I'm not. I'm trying my best though. Humility is something that Heavenly Father uses to teach us lessons. When we are humble, we are more open and willing to take criticism and instruction. If I want all I can get out of this life, I need to learn humility. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

- Elder Leish

Look at this daddy spider that spun a web between our car and the car next to us. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment