Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week #56 - Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! What an amazing time to be alive. This is
always my favorite time of the year. Not necessarily as a missionary
but definitely at home. My companion said this last night and it
really hit home...."this is our last 4th of July as a
missionary"....what the heck. Might as well make it a fun one then
right?

Well this week was awesome. We went up to the temple visitors center
with Sandra and Jose and their family. See the pics.... Sandra and
Jose are super excited for their baptism! Jose asked me to baptize
him. I'm really excited. So stay tuned for this coming Saturday and
their baptism. But they loved the visitors center. We were able to
have some of the sister missionaries up there that speak Spanish show
us around. So it was good for all of us! Also, their son, William, was
called to be the second counselor in the teachers quorum! What what!!
This family is so solid.

Well, today we are going to try and find some fireworks to watch.
Apparently, the city of Manassas puts on some great firework shows.
I'll have to see what I can find! I hope everyone has a great week! I
love and miss you guys!

- Elder Tanner Leishman

Zone activity last week

At the temple with Sandra and Jose's family


No comments:

Post a Comment